Review, Tips and a Sneak Peak
I have been on a mission to help others get the best web based RSA training in Australia and found courses that are not only relatively cheap but that you can get through easily and quickly.
I even went so far as to include the hardest questions with answers but I was asked to take it down, however check out my “Top Tips” below that are the bomb.
Truth is, if you do the right course you will have no trouble passing.
You can not fail, however a good RSA will make it easy for you to pass (and learn some good stuff on the way!)
Most states allow online training except like Victoria (unfortunately) and NSW can be done online (NEW for 1 September 2016) and by correspondence (email).
The video below shows a sneak peak inside the course I am recommending.
OK I know I didn’t sound super excited in the video but I really am! – I just sound like that all the time 🙂
This course is simple and enjoyable – which means you pass easily!
For QLD, NT, SA, WA, Tas and ACT Online >> Click This Course. (Opens a New Tab, so you can read my tips below)
For NSW Online (Opens a New Tab)
and I have done four so far…
As an added Free BONUS, when you click the links above you will also get an “Understanding Wine” course to help really make your resume stand out to potential employers. (Also makes you sound a LOT smarter when someone asks a question about wine)
- Enjoyment – 9/10
- Speed – 8/10 (Took me 3hrs 10 min for this one) NSW is now available online! (Updated 1 Sept 2016) – more info below.
- Cost – 7/10 (About average prices)
Bottom Line Score 8/10: This is easily the best I have done. The course includes the Quizzes and Assessments you need to complete – sweet. Support is great as well.
Good news! You can now complete the RSA course for NSW online. It is back in 2016!
The cost is average but the training is excellent and assessments you have to score 100% in are easy.
Complete your hospitality training online quicker and easier:
- Step-by-Step, including the hardest questions
- Tips to help you complete your course
Step-by-step Review (of online course)
1) Easy to use dashboard which shows your progress (Just click through each step)
This training is split into ten sections:
- Section 1 – 15 minutes
- Section 2 – 30 minutes
- Section 3 – 15 minutes
- Section 4 – 15 minutes
- Section 5 – 15 minutes
- Section 6 – 15 minutes
- Section 7 – 10 minutes
- Section 8 – 5 minutes – webcam video assessment
- Section 9 – 5 minutes – webcam video assessment
- Section 10 – 5 minutes – webcam video assessment
2) You can easily read all the material as it is presented in a way that makes it super easy.
3) You cannot really FAIL – But you can be slowed down if you get a Quiz wrong three times you have to contact a trainer!
REMEMBER: You can always go back to the course material though if you fail the quiz once.
This is what it looks like to get locked out after answering a question wrong three times.
A key part of any good RSA online is the ability for you to contact a trainer if you need to!
Personally I love support tickets because it is a good way to interact quickly and easily. .
5) Good mix of Video, Text, Interactive Maps, Quizzes and Games (not mandatory) and Assessments (Mandatory)
How to Get a RSA Certificate – Top Tips
- Take notes on paper as the course slowly proceeds. I found that trying to speed through the steps (which you can do) actually meant that I have to go back and review the material. It is easier to just take notes, enjoy the training and by taking notes you will remember the important stuff as you go.
- Just stick to the main course material for learning what you need to know. There is loads of additional material you can waste time on but I found it will not necessarily help you.
- Take particular attention to the Quizzes (the ones where they say it does not count towards your assessment) in each training section! – like write them down in your notes. You will find they are very helpful later on. 🙂
I am seriously impressed with this course.
- You can pass easy
- Simple and great learning system
- The presentation and questions are done in a way that makes it fun!
Click for this awesome and fun training
Not to get too technical but the simplicity and interactive dashboard works really well.
I did not test their support systems out (because I did not need to) but there are support tickets to get questions answered quickly.
After completing the online mandatory training you will be emailed your statement of attainment.
Want to know more about how do you get your RSA?
By now I hope that it pretty obvious that I highly rate this responsible service of alcohol test.
Still worried about choosing the right RSA? Check out my page about choosing an RSA provider here.